Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Make Em Say UGGHHH


Only 500 tickets left to choice eats. It's gonna sell out like previous years so get your tickets. Last year, all my homies asked me for comps last minute thinkin they could slide in, but I get no comps for the event unless you want to serve food. If you work with food and want to volunteer, lemme know, otherwise, buy a ticket.

What are we bringing this year? Make em say... Crawfish. Yes, inspired by Master P, Senor Edge  and Andrea Nguyen, I am going to boil crawfish in the same base that we boil the chairman bao in, and then take the lard from a morning batch and toss the crawfish in it. BYOC: Bring your own corn. If you want corn, bring it, I'll throw it in the bag loso's way. This is only if Chinatown has enough crawfish. They usually do, if not, we'll do it with scrimps which is delicious as well so...

3 comments: