Wednesday, March 17, 2010

MY MAN!!!!



No homo. This is my dude. Jason Milanese. He is the De Bragga & Spitler rep that I roll with. We talked to a lot of meat purveyors before deciding on De Bragga. If you have been reading the blog for a while, you'll remember our post from November when I took photos in the meat locker. I'll be going back soon so I'll get you shots of all the new stuff they got in there.

I decided to go with De Bragga cause they're the exclusive distributor of Niman Pork/Beef in our area and because they have a good Wagyu and Kobe program. While I was using certified angus, I liked their stuff the best as well. I have no incentive to B.S., they don't give me any discounts for blogging about em haha. But, I saw No Reservations two weeks ago when they went to Minetta Tavern's Butcher (who's very good) and I figured, what the hell, why not let people know where I get my meat from? You guys have seen the photos and tasted the food, there's more than one butcher in NY. BONG.

1 comment: