Wednesday, December 23, 2009

And... We're OPEN!



Did a soft opening for our friends last night and it went perfect! All our homies came through to support and had a dope time.



We didn't do the whole menu, just poulet rouge egg drop soup, haus bao and sichuan bao. Every one except the Baers had been to our "BK Test Kitchen" before so we just did a few.



Here's a photo of me trimming some flat iron. DeBragga sent it as a holiday gift but I really prefer using skirt, hanger, or flap for my recipe. The flavor was great, but for my recipe I prefer butcher cuts. People loved it though.



These are the induction burners I use on top of the low boy.



Here are the bao fries! I love these. My favorite doobie snacks right now.



Our first customer! He's ugly, but he'll have to do. LOL. Everybody loves Steve!



There was also a flip cup tournament.



There was also some controversy so Evan had to go under the hood for instant replay.



In the end, we had a Huangs v. Baers showdown....We did the raping! lol




Then it got REAL ugly... due to moutai complications, i went petey pablo on these fools.... not pretty.



They tried to stop the rain, but they could not. LOL.



Come see us soon!

2 comments:

  1. Colt 45
    Gotta Love it LOL
    And that sauce you're dipping those fries in, I need to taste that pronto.
    I love nothing more than to dip.
    I'm a Big Dipper.

    ReplyDelete